like a rubber band. You know we can point to the holidays but if we are feeling pressured and pushed now
we most likely feel it the rest of our life too. Holidays we feel is just a better reason to claim craziness!
Lets chat how to get some peace coming forth to you.
1. Decide you want peace. Sounds funny doesn't it but when you have been on a treadmill so long you honestly
don't know or think you can get off this cycle. You could be hooked into that go go gear and then go some more....
1a. Ask yourself do I really want PEACE in my mind, body and life. First ...You make the decision of what you want for youself and your life.
2. I hope you answered YES maybe even yelled YES! Great! your on the right path lets go get you some peace.
3. No Thank you is a complete sentence. You don't have to go everywhere for everybody just because they asked you.
Empower yourself with making choices that are good for you.
4. Breath and relax. Weariness drains and calmness renews. Take 10 minutes yes you have 10 minutes in fact as soon
as you get done reading this sit back in your chair get comfortable and breath in stillness and out hurriness, breath in joy
and out confusion, breath in love and out annoying thoughts or people, and say these things and things in this positive direction outloud or in your mind. Words matter the body is listening.
When I was going through a rough time the one sentence repeated repeated repeated again that helped me "everytime" was... I have peace in my mind and my heart, I have peace in my mind and my heart and I would repeat repeat until there was a shift in my mind and body. It worked EVERYTIME!! Then I could continue on with a calm mind.
The reason this works so well is that the body is the instrument of the mind. The body will follow what you say if you say it long enough. To prove it think of what you have been saying and realize that is also what the body is feeling and reacting to.
5. Visualize: Visualize Peace and what it looks like to you. Then create a picture in your mind and attach the emotion of calmness such as when you look at water or a campfire. You have then successfully communicated to the body through the central nervous system with emotions and imagery and Peace you will begin to experience.
You have now successfully communicated to the body which you are doing anyway but now its with intention instead of letting the environment and surrounds control you. You have decided what you want and you went and got it because you deserve it!! Move forward with PEACE
The Very Best To You Always,